Warranty & Returns
Accepted Return Items –
advanced Control engineering (aCe) will only accept returns of new products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange providing the following:
Non-returnable Items -
- Products are new and in the original packaging
- Must produce original invoice
- Products have not been opened
- Products have not been installed, tampered with or modified in any way
The following products cannot be returned:
- Products older than 30 days from invoice date
- Any product that has been installed, disassembled or modified
- Products not purchased directly from aFe Power Phone Sales, aFePOWER.com, or aFeControl.com. Please contact the retailer you purchased from directly
- If you purchased this product outside of the USA, you must contact the retailer you made the purchase from
- aCe will not cover return shipping fees for the return of non-defective products
- Any items that are refused will be charged the original shipping fee plus an additional 20% restocking fee
- aCe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe Control, Sway-A-Way, or Pfadt Racing product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aCe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe Control, Sway-A-Way, Pfadt Racing product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe Control, Sway-A-Way, or Pfadt Racing product.
- All products sold under aCe’s Private Label Program do not carry an aCe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items used for racing are covered by a 90 day warranty from date of purchase.
Suspension - Direct Fit
37, 1XX, 2XX, 3XX, 4XX, 5XX, 7XX, 8XX
Suspension - Universal Fit
All Other Products Excluding Marketing & Chemicals
No other warranty expressed or implied applies nor is any person or advanced FLOW engineering authorized to assume any other warranty. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
- To provide our customers with the most up to date and accurate information, aCe is continuously providing real-time updates to our website and storefront. Due to the immediate nature of these updates, the correction of any errors and/or omissions can happen at any time without prior notice. aCe is not responsible for any additional charges, labor, loss or damage incurred as a result of information, correct or incorrect, referenced or products purchased by aCe. While we work to avoid any errors or omissions that may appear on aFeControl.com, we do reserve the right to cancel any undelivered orders based on inaccurate information.
- Within 30 days of purchase, a refund is available for unused, unopened products. After this period, aCe will repair or replace at our option.
- No refunds after 30 days of the original invoice date. aCe’s product warranty repair/replacement is available.
If you are missing any items, fill out the online form at afepower.com/tech. Please have the following items ready:
- Part Number
- Copy of invoice
- List of items missing
- A photo of a round green sticker located on all exhaust products, filters, air intakes, intercoolers, etc.
- Your contact and shipping information
- The serial number of the product, found on or near the aFe Control box label
If you are going to return any product back to aCe, you must first receive an RGA (Returns Good Authorization) number and write that number on the box you are returning, along with a copy of the RGA sent to you.
All shipments being returned to aFe must be shipped prepaid by the customer If you are requesting a replacement part, you must first receive an RGA and aFe must receive the item for inspection. After review of the product returned and approval by our returns department, aFe will then send a replacement item. aFe will not send any replacement part before receiving the warranty return. aFe Control will refuse any shipment at the shipper’s expense that does not have an RGA clearly marked on the outside of the box. Once the returned item is received and inspected, aFe Control will provide any due credit within ten business days
aFe Control Returns
252 Granite St.
Corona, CA 92879