- CNC Machined Components are Made to the Strictest Tolerances
- 5/8" Polished Nitro Steel Shafts for Strength and Durability
- Multi-Seal Carrier to Ensure Zero Leakage
- Piggyback Reservoirs for Easy Installation
- Specifically Formulated 7wt, Fully Synthetic Shock Oil
- Completely Adjustable and Rebuildable Using Simple Tools
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications
aFe Control is proud to introduce Sway-A-Way's high performance replacement shock absorbers for the 2004-2008 Ford F-150 4wd. These 2.0" diameter shocks feature all the same race winning engineering and components that have 20+ years of testing into a specifically designed kit that will bolt directly into your daily driven vehicle. This kit offers excellent off road damping curves without sacrificing any on road comfort or handling. These rear shocks are 100% designed and built in the USA that feature bright zinc plated steel cylinder bodies and CNC machined aluminum components. This package is designed as a direct fit application and requires no modifications to the vehicle.
This aFe Control Suspension product is designed and engineered in our Corona, California facility.